The Regal Press, Inc. is choosing to take responsibility for its environmental impact by offsetting its electricity use and carbon emissions. At Regal, we value the environment and believe that taking steps to reduce our environmental footprint is good for business and the earth. Our purchase of renewable energy credits (RECs) and carbon offsets has a collective impact of saving 676,044 LBs of CO2 annually.
Committed to Reducing Our Impact
We have purchased renewable energy credits (RECs) to offset 100% of the electricity we use. Renewable energy credits are produced by wind farms, biomass facilities and other renewable energy projects that allow companies and consumers to offset their electricity use with clean and renewable energy. By purchasing renewable energy credits, we are guaranteed that part of the electricity we consume is replaced on the national power grid with clean power.
Why RECs and Carbon Offsets are Important
By purchasing RECs and carbon offsets, Regal is making a commitment to sustainability and to lead by example. Our commitment helps:
- Save our natural resources
- Support farmers and ranchers who make money from leasing their land
- Reduce our CO2 emissions and cleans the air for everyone
- Increase the demand for new projects
- Reduce our dependence on fossil fuels
- Generate awareness for supporting clean technology projects
For more information on Green Energy please visit Renewable Choice Energy